Rates & Policies
Multi-seat canoes available
Single kayaks available
Individual intertubes available
Six person inflatable rafts available seasonally
For your enjoyment, safety, and that of others, please note the following policies:
- All trips are self-guided.
- All participants should be in good physical condition and must be able to swim.
- Children must weigh at least 50 lbs. to go on any of our adventures.
- Children must be 5 years old to go tubing, canoeing, or rafting. Children must be 13 to go kayaking.
- An adult must accompany children under age 18.
- Each canoe can hold a maximum combined weight of 450 lbs.
- Each kayak can hold a maximum weight of 275 lbs.
- Each tube can hold a maximum weight of 250 lbs.
- Alcoholic beverages and any glass containers are not permitted on our adventures.
- Proper foot protection is required. River rocks can be sharp! Old tennis shoes, aqua shoes, or sandals with toe and ankle straps are recommended. Flip-flops are not acceptable.
- Swimsuits, sunglasses, sunscreen, hats, and towels are recommended.
- Please do not bring any valuables with you. We are not responsible for lost or misplaced items.
- Pets are not allowed on trips.
- Absolutely NO REFUNDS; this includes no shows, late arrivals, or cancellations.
- We operate all trips rain or shine. We reserve the right to cancel any trip due to unsafe weather or river conditions. If we cancel an adventure, guests have the option to receive a full refund or reschedule for another day.
- WE ACCEPT VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, CASH, OR TRAVELERS CHECKS. SORRY, NO PERSONAL CHECKS.